BOTANICAL TONER**500MG**ISO** LABEL**SHIP**SEALS:
- Rose Hydrosol is a hydrating facial mist with rose water which is made with natural roses. With our no-alcohol/alcohol-free formula, our rose hydrosol is a great addition for all skin types!
- GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Is rose water toner good for sensitive skin? Rose water hydrosol benefits all skin types! Whether you have dry, mature, or sensitive skin, rose water is gentle and effective for everyone. If you’re still wondering how is rose water good for sensitive skin, please know that our facial mist with rose water is made without harsh ingredients, only pure, natural, simple ingredients.
- HYDRATION – For those with dry or dehydrated skin, rose hydrosol benefits by adding that extra moisture and hydration that your skin needs. A facial mist with rose water can help with restoring your skin’s natural moisture barrier to maintain fresh-looking skin.
- SKIN BENEFITS – Rose hydrosol is great for those with dry skin, but anyone can use it! It helps add extra hydration, and rose has naturally occurring antioxidants that helps with firming the skin and gives your skin a youthful glow. Hydrate your skin naturally with our rose hydrosol!
- EASY & SIMPLE – One of many rose water toner benefits is that it is easy to use! All you need to do is spray and pat into the skin. It can be used at any time of the day, so bring it with you anywhere to refresh your face and re-hydrate your parched skin.
Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, hydroflorates, flower waters, essential water, herbal water or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols are like essential oils but in far less of a concentration.
Hydrosol is the water based product of the distillation process it contains the water-soluble constituents. Customers will be happy to know that when they purchase a Cocojojo Hydrosol, they are getting a 100% distilled product. The reason many people choose hydrosols is because they have the same benefits of the plants, in a smaller concentrated dose. Hydrosols are going to be lighter on the skin and be less irritating than an essential oil would be.
Hydrosols are usually distilled once a year with the fresh harvest season. We try to contract for enough material to last between distillations, but we may run out of your favorite hydrosol before the next distillation season begins. Hydrosols should be kept in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration is recommended if you are not going to use your hydrosol quickly.